This type of engine was invented by London's Pastor Robert Stirling in 1816, so is named "Stirling Engine". Stirling engine is unique because of their theoretical efficiency is almost equal to the maximum theoretical efficiency, known as the Carnot cycle.
- Stirling engine model is an educational tool that harnesses the power of air expansion and contraction.
- Uses an alcohol or oil lamp as its heat source.
- Does not come with burner fuel.
- Certification: Europe certified (CE)
- Warning: Requires heat source from burning oil lamp
- Age Range: 8~13 Years